Im so happy of those little moments spent with you ๐
Thank you for being so kind to offer me rides! Even though its really troubling you.
I know its not a mutual feeling. But who says we cant be happy liking someone on our own?
The tip to being happy even though you know its just you feeling so is:
Dont hold expectations.
When you start expecting something, disappointment will come. If you never expect, then there wont be any problem.
๐
Thank you for being so kind to offer me rides! Even though its really troubling you.
I know its not a mutual feeling. But who says we cant be happy liking someone on our own?
The tip to being happy even though you know its just you feeling so is:
Dont hold expectations.
When you start expecting something, disappointment will come. If you never expect, then there wont be any problem.
๐
I dunno if the feeling is getting stronger or fading, but I never care about that. See? The point is, dont stress on it.
When its time to move on, your heart will definitely tell you so. ๐
When its time to move on, your heart will definitely tell you so. ๐
No comments:
Post a Comment