《原谅他77次》
It's a good movie. There's quite a number of funny scenes to laugh at, and some events that touched ur heart.
I don't usually watched this type of movie (romance, comedy and sad lol) but I do crave for it once in a while! I remember watching one (maybe more than one?) (剩者为王)last year with Ek and that was good too!
I think the story is very relatable to me. Of coz I couldn't understand thoroughly the affection between a couple, but forgiveness doesnt just exist between them!
It's a good movie. There's quite a number of funny scenes to laugh at, and some events that touched ur heart.
I don't usually watched this type of movie (romance, comedy and sad lol) but I do crave for it once in a while! I remember watching one (maybe more than one?) (剩者为王)last year with Ek and that was good too!
I think the story is very relatable to me. Of coz I couldn't understand thoroughly the affection between a couple, but forgiveness doesnt just exist between them!
I think I'm quite similar with the girl inside the story. I doesnt explode immediately after an incident, or two, or three. But these angst, unsatisfactory, will linger in my heart, piled up, and eventually explode when my patience/heart could no longer hold them.
I would say this characteristic of mine isn't good because many times, I keep the unhappiness to myself, and people doesn't even know they had done wrong or offended me, hence no chance for them to amend.
I would say this characteristic of mine isn't good because many times, I keep the unhappiness to myself, and people doesn't even know they had done wrong or offended me, hence no chance for them to amend.
But it's not my character to reveal my unhappiness to others, as I think it's inconsiderate of me to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment