There are some moments I would like to jot down to remember.
We were waiting for our turns to be tested orally. It was the first time I saw you so nervous. 你坐立不安的样子, 笑的样子,侃侃而谈的样子,我想一直记住。这些是很少见的。
You said you reinstall the game because you remember you promised me that you will bring me fly to Plat rank. That moment, I was so happy, beaming with joy.
It doesnt matter if you really mean it, or if you mean it the way I hope or not, I dont mind. I was too happy to care.
We were waiting for our turns to be tested orally. It was the first time I saw you so nervous. 你坐立不安的样子, 笑的样子,侃侃而谈的样子,我想一直记住。这些是很少见的。
You said you reinstall the game because you remember you promised me that you will bring me fly to Plat rank. That moment, I was so happy, beaming with joy.
It doesnt matter if you really mean it, or if you mean it the way I hope or not, I dont mind. I was too happy to care.
No comments:
Post a Comment