Friday, 21 December 2018

2018 coming to an End

It's almost the end of 2018...
My last day of degree life had came last week..
I must say, this might not be the best semester, but it is worth remembering.
Enrolling into the same classes with you is a bless.
We talked a lot, and helped each other a lot for the difficult units.
I'm so happy that you seems to be doing things that you never did.
First, you offered to have lunch together, almost every week. I had never expect this thou, since Beast had been left out of our group and E and SP had graduated.
I'm so glad that we had so many lunches together, at least I did not have to eat alone.]
Second, you came to school for revision during the finals.
This had never happened before, and it was a pleasant surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment